Monday 3 December 2012

Have you thanked anyone lately?



Have you complimented or thanked anyone lately? I mean, like really meant it from deep within your heart.

I came across this heart-warming video and I have to say it really brought tears to my eyes.

Sometimes it's just hard to say a kind word like a simple "Thank you" and yet we easily trash verbal abuses to others. Sometimes we need to put our egos aside and see it's so much better than carrying a negative burden.

The over said quote of "Life is too short to be pissed all the time" is very true. If we spend all our life just being pissed, we do not have another chance in life to be happy.

So start by just saying, THANK YOU!

So to you, mom : I just wanted to say THANK YOU and I love you. I know you know that. Sometimes we disagree a lot about things but we always come into terms. I've never said this to you but you have always been my biggest rock whether I needed you or not. You silently lend your support when I get disgruntled so that I wouldn't loose face. You lend me your shoulders to cry on when I was in my deepest saddest period. And I know you always give me the support and encouragement even when I don't acknowledge it. So again, Thank You and a million more loves to go with it. :)

Happy December everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...