|Nathan VaporCloud Men's Liter Race Vest. Back View|
And at this time, I had the honour and privilege to review and use the new Nathan VaporCloud Men's Liter Race Vest aka. Hydration bag.
First and foremost, a great big thank you to Key Power Malaysia letting me review this new product.
This blog entry is just the "Unboxing" review and in-depth review will follow once I've given a few good use on this baby.
Nathan's NEW Running Vest/Hydration bag is used for long distance running, trail running and etc. This vest is claimed to be UTMB capable as well.Here are some brief looks of the hydration bag up close.
|2L Hydration bladder made by Hydrapack.|
If you know your stuff well, they are the same makers of Salomon and Columbia products as well.
|Storage - front|
|Rear View - Grey Edition|
|Front View - Grey Edition|
- 11 liter storage capacity with 2 liter water bladder.
- 360 Degree Reflectivity
- Bounce Free
- Vented Mesh
- Large Side Pockets that holds up to 0.75L
- Rear External shock cords for increased capacity
- Equipped with Trekking Pole Clips
- Insulated Bladder Pocket to block transfer of body heat to liquid content
- Dual Stabilization system compresses bladder and load
- Multiple zip compartments
- Two front bottle pockets compatible with 22oz/650ml bottle. (Nathan Tru-Flex bottles recommended)
- Hidden internal back pocket for optional ice pack. Amazing for those hot, humid runs!
- Draw cords to Bladder Control System to minimize sloshing of overactive bladders.
- 3D cooling channels.
Currently available for sale at Key Power Malaysia (2XU Gardens, Mid Valley) & Athlete's Circle Malaysia, Jaya One.
Size : S/M or L/XL
For more images, click on to this link.
For more info on Nathan products, do click on this link.
And now, let me just seasoned this baby out and I'm gonna grind it for Xterra next February!