Thursday 20 June 2013

What weather is this?

3H = Hot, Humid, HAZE.

I can't explain what kind of weather is this and it's seriously driving me nuts.
It is my tapering week and I so happened to be sick. I hardly get sick (the most is just a small flu or fever) but the haze is taking a toll on me. 

Now that the McD Olympic Run has been postponed due to the haze (or so they say); I hope that SCKLM won't be affected by it. I pray the weather is clear and I hope my body can recover soon. 

So to all my fellow friends prepping for SCKLM next week :

1. Drink loads of water. And I mean loads and loads of it. It's recommended that you take at least 2 liters a day. Toilet breaks will happen frequently too.

2. Take supplements; especially Vitamin C to boost your immune system.

3. Watch your diet. Although it's a little too early for carbo loading now; it's not a time to chow down on our hawker delicacies. Especially fried food. 

4.  Get enough sleep. None of us wants to look like a zombie on race day.

5. Be positive and always keep happy thoughts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...