I can't explain what kind of weather is this and it's seriously driving me nuts.
It is my tapering week and I so happened to be sick. I hardly get sick (the most is just a small flu or fever) but the haze is taking a toll on me.
Now that the McD Olympic Run has been postponed due to the haze (or so they say); I hope that SCKLM won't be affected by it. I pray the weather is clear and I hope my body can recover soon.
So to all my fellow friends prepping for SCKLM next week :
1. Drink loads of water. And I mean loads and loads of it. It's recommended that you take at least 2 liters a day. Toilet breaks will happen frequently too.
2. Take supplements; especially Vitamin C to boost your immune system.
3. Watch your diet. Although it's a little too early for carbo loading now; it's not a time to chow down on our hawker delicacies. Especially fried food.
4. Get enough sleep. None of us wants to look like a zombie on race day.
5. Be positive and always keep happy thoughts. :)